Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi 2020 Notification out for 45 vacancy
IIT Delhi recruitment department out job notification for the vacant post in various IIT Delhi. Here is good news and big opportunity for all unemployment candidate who are eagerly waiting for govt jobs in Delhi 2020-2021 on a regular basis. Recently,IIT Delhi department out 57 Bumper vacancy for all candidates belong to Delhi or anywhere in India. This bumper vacancy for govt jobs out for the post of project scientist,Junior research fellow,Project scientist,Project associate,Senior project assistant, Assistant security officer,Junior technical superintendent,Senior laboratory assistant,Library Information assistant 2020 by conducting written test/Trade test/Computer test . All the selection will be done on the basis of merit . All the eligible contestant can now apply online application form for IIT Delhi recruitment 2020 from the official website i.e iitd.ac.in on or before the last date i.e 24-August-2020
Get IIT Delhi group “B” and “C” post eligibility 2020 detail, Selection process & Application detail and IIT Delhi Notification complete detail Here. Below we will also provide you a syllabus, Admit card, Exam calendar, Important dates, Application fees, Previous year question papers and many more.
IIT Delhi 45 Vacancy for various post exam detail
IIT Delhi out post wise and category wise project scientist,Junior research fellow,Project scientist,Project associate,Senior project assistant, Assistant security officer,Junior technical superintendent,Senior laboratory assistant,Library Information assistant job vacancies. Below we share complete detail for group “B” and “C” pOST:
IIT Delhi group “B” and “C”-post and category wise 57 Vacancy detail
Total vacancy(in different categories)
|Junior Technical Superintendent||2||35 years||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Assistant Security Officer||1||35 years||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Care taker||1||35 years||Rs 35400-112400/-|
|Junior Superintendent||1||35 years||Rs 35400-112400/-|
Total vacancy(in different categories)
|Senior mechanic/sr Labortary Assistant||2||30 years||29200-92300/-|
|Library Information Assistant||4||30 years||29200-92300/-|
|Sr Labortary Assistant||28||30 years||29200-92300/-|
|Junior Assistant||6||27 years||21700-69100/-|
IIT Delhi group “B” and “C” Post Education Qualification detail
For all interested job seeker candidate who are looking for apply for IIT Written Exam 2020 to get qualify for group “B”&”C” post in IIT Delhi. All the applicant firstly check education qualification carefully so that they will not get rejection during Document verification.
1.Junior technical Superintendent
- Master Degree in Science/Computer Science or B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/ Institute with one year relevant experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Computer Science
- knowledge of power point,ms excel,ms word
2.Assistant Security Officer
- Graduation with minimum 55% marks from recognized university and 5 years relevant experience.
- Should have military or NCC.
- Be able to ride vehicle,motor cycle and know to handle fire arms.
- Degree in hotel management with minimum 55% marks from recognized university and minimum 5 years experience in relevant field.
Knowledge of MS word,excel,power point.
- Master degree in any course with minimum 55% marks from the recognized University.
- PG diploma in journalism and 3 years experience as sr. assistant,proof-reading/editing.
- Knowledge of production of journals,books,periodicals.
- Good command over English and Hindi language.
- Diploma in printing technology.
5.Senior Laboratory Assistant
- B.E/B.TECH with minimum 55% marks from the recognized university.
- Knowledge of MS word,excel,power point.
6.Library Information Assistant
- Master degree in any course with minimum 55% marksfrom the recognized University.
- Minimum 1 year experience in any reputed Library.
- Knowledge of MS word,excel,power point.
- Knowledge of Automation activities.
7. Senior laboratory Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer application and three years diploma in mechanical and electronics Engineering with minimum 55% marks from the recognized university & 5 years experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of Ms word,excel,power point and also knowledge in software installation and Network management.
8. Junior Assistant
- B.com with 55% marks from recognized University.
- Typing with minimum speed of 40 w.p.m in english and 35 w.p.m in hindi
- One year experience in finance/accounts.
- Knowledge of accounting software like Tally/pay roll accounting,e-TDS,MS word,excel,power point etc
Note: All the education qualification and essential qualification must have to be done from the recognized Institute or University
Group B, Group C Exam Age limit detail
Between 27-35 Years as per post (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective IIT Delhi.)
Relaxation in Upper Age limit
There will be an age limit relaxation for all reserved category candidate. An interested candidate whose age limit is not fall in general age limit category then the candidate can also apply if they fall under some reserved category such as: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWBD/ PWBD+OBC, PWBD+SC/ST .Regular employees working in IIT Delhi & other IITs can be considered for age relaxation upto 50 years.
|For SC/ST Category||5 Years Relaxation (27-40 years)|
|For OBC Category||3 Years Relaxation(27-38 years)|
|For PWBD Category||—|
|For PWBD+ OBC Category||—|
|For PWBD + SC/ST Category||—|
|For regular employees working in IIT Delhi and other IIT’s
|upto 50 years
upto 60 years
Note : The reservations/ relaxations, if any, and the percentage thereof, for Physically Handicapped / Ex-servicemen will be as per current Central Govt. Orders. Those who wish to be considered for this relaxation should opt for this option while applying for the post. Failure to do so will make them ineligible for this relaxation.
IIT Delhi Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of Written test/trade test/computer test 2020. Candidate who applied for Given posts in IIT Delhi need to pass the written test/trade test/computer test to get shortlisted for the post of Group “B” & “C”. Candidate also need to check syllabus and exam pattern to do preparation for written test 2020-2021.
IIT DELHI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Below we shared written test pattern and syllabus detail
Syllabus of group” b” and” c” post 2020-21 will be on the basis of education qualification. For more syllabus and selection process detail please visit below official notification that is announced at https://www.iitd.ac.in/
(Official Notification PDF, Exam Syllabus PDF, Admit Card Link, Download Result)
|Download IIT Delhi Group “B” and “C” Vacancy Official Notification PDF Here (Available)|
|Download IIT Delhi Group B and Group C Exam Syllabus 2020|
|Download Group “B” and “C” Exam 2020 Admit card (Available Soon)|
|Check Group “B” and “C” Exam result (Available Soon)|
|CLICK HERE TO CHECK MORE JOBS IN DELHI|
IIT Recruitment 2020-2021 Apply Online at iitd.ac.in
IIT Delhi finally out 45 vacancy notification in their official website on 1-8-2020. Jobseeker candidate who already read every essential detail carefully and now want to apply for given IITs posts then, you can apply online application form from the link given below. Candidate needs to sign up or if already have an account then need to login their account before filling the application form.
The eligible candidate also needs to pay application fees during filling application form so that they will be eligible to download admit card and to get appear in written Exam for jobs jobs 2020-2021.
Below we mentioned some information or document that you need to carry before going for online application form submission
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile phone number.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking facility.
- Valid Photo ID
- Scanned/digital image of recent colour passport size photograph with white background
- Image of signature
- Image of thumb impression
Note: read Advertisement/Instructions for More details
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IIT GROUP “C” & “D” 45 VACANCY (LINK ACTIVATED)