DELHI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT 2020- Apply for 85 Assistant Professor vacancies
Swami Shraddhanand College (University of Delhi) invites for online application for 85 vacancies for Assistant Professor in various departments of the college at its official website www.du.ac.in.
Eligible candidates can check essential qualification, age limit, application fee and all eligibility criteria and submit their application form to the given below application address before the last date of the application form i.e two weeks from the publication of the advertisement.
Details Of 85 Assistant Professor vacancies
The applicants who have a master degree from an Indian or foreign university with minimum 55% marks in concerned subject can apply for the Assistant professor vacancy.
- The qualification for the Assistant Professor post is Graduation, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET in any recognized Board or University with minimum 55% marks can apply.
- The candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or CSIR
- Application fee for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs 500/-
- No fee for the SC/ST/PwBD category and women applicants
- Payment only through Credit/Debit card/Net Banking is accepted
- No application fee shall be charged from applicants, who had applied for the same
post in the preceding advertisement
*Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
As per University of Delhi Recruitment Norms
Important Dates for Online Application Form 2020 & Notification
Starting date to apply: 14 September
Last date to apply: 5 October
Mode of selection
Selection is done on the basis of Merit List, Written Test and Interview
How to apply Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 in Delhi University
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the job can apply online before last date i.e. 5 October from the University of Delhi Official website www.du.ac.in
Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted the online application for future reference.